The following is a general guide to how a new or revitalized franchise is developed and the support Franchise Integration will provide throughout the process:
- Conduct a feasibility study and draft a strategic plan.
- Create an operating plan including specific tasks and goals.
- Fee structure and collection systems development
- Work with legal counsel to develop a franchise agreement.
- Operations Manual development
- Work with legal counsel to develop a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Initiate development of a Full System Compliance System.
a. Reporting systems
b. Use of online systems
c. Compliance criteria
d. Records and correspondence systems
e. Remediation processes
- Marketing and lead generation
- Business plan development
- Capitalization strategy
- Qualification process for potential franchisees
- Development of a robust training and communication model
- Program Launch
- Employee selection
- Continuing process assessment and recommendations
- Support in dealing with professional service providers and vendors to reduce costs
- Corporate governance support
- Continued value assessment and enhancement to insure franchisees experience maximum benefit.
- One-on-one coaching and troubleshooting.
- Continued communication and alerts regarding growth opportunities