"To succeed in franchising, it helps to know your way around"
Jack Eberenz knows the franchise industry inside and out. He can help you reach your goals faster, with less cost and fewer headaches!
Faster Growth Major Upside Potential Controlled Risk Less Capital Outlay
Jack has helped dozens of franchisors get their franchise networks off the ground or build small networks into large ones. He is currently Chairman of Precision Overhead Garage Doors, with 75 franchises nationwide.
Franchising can present serious challenges for those with limited hands-on experience. Jack Eberenz, Alan Tarr and the Franchise Integration team can help:
- Determine if franchising is a good fit for you
- Guide you through the entire franchising process
- Work with your franchise attorney to create the required documentation
- Develop your franchising business plan
- Create your Operations and Training manuals
- Build your Brand with a consistent, compelling message
- Develop your franchising website and other critical marketing materials
- Set up a workable sales process and train your sales staff
- Work with you to construct a workable budget for marketing your franchises
- Monitor your progress and remain your "On-Call" advisors
- Create a "Lifestyle Business" for you